Saturday, October 11, 2008

Table runner and bags

Salam,

Today I completed the table runner that I have been working on since last Raya. The tulips were designed in mixed bright colours and some beads were sewn as pebbles between the leaves.. It was a tough work when sewing into a table runner due to its length. I kept making mistakes and had to unstitch for about 5 times.!! It took me more than an hour until completion. However, I am satisfied with the final product and I hope the owner will like it too... The length of the table runner is about 94 inches ( will fit for a table of 8). The width is about 16 inches.









After completing the runner, I did some final touches to the following bags by sewing some coloured beads onto it. I am selling the bags for RM30 each.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

menariknya. saya di Singapura. boleh saya beli? ... Dahlia

maklang said...

salam Dahlia...

Boleh tempah, sila hantar email pada alamat saya yang tertera di atas blog ini...terimakaseh kerana sokongan anda..

Anonymous said...

Lovely work.
BTW, did you make the quilt in the background?

Anonymous said...

I am truly impress with your artwork.

Those are lovely sewing products, I wish I've the skill! :)

Anonymous said...

terimakasih mak lang. nanti saya fikirkan 'pattern' dan ukuran. kalau boleh saya nak bingkaikan seperti lukisan :) .... dahlia

maklang said...

janet:

thanks...i bought the quilt..wiah I have the time to sew quilts!

Jesslyn:

Thanks...:)

Dahlia:

Pikirkan cepat2 ye...nanti maklang jahitkan...:)

nora said...

how much does the bag cost without the re

nora said...

how much does the bag cost without the re

Anonymous said...

cntik ar maklang, lama tak jengok sini....nanti lepak kat web kita yea.....http://manikmanik.fotopages.com/

"jom gebang" said...

bagus cantik sungguh klu buat ni kena ada kesungguhan bukan ape susah juga saya baru aje blajar layarilah blog saya zunis-alam.blogspot.com